Log in on the right to register. If you do not have an account, click "Create New Account."
Micro Market Theft Prevention: Innovations and Best Practices in New Environments
Join this webcast to learn about developing preventive strategies to reduce micro market theft and misuse issues, as well as effective response tactics to mitigate the impact when incidents occur. Though the threat of theft is in every retail environment, understanding the significance of adapting security protocols based on the unique characteristics of different industries and locations will enable successful business development into new types of territory. Because the client plays a significant role in this, this webcast will also cover communication strategies that not only address immediate concerns but also foster trust and collaboration. Ensure your market security protects your products, as well as your potential for business development.
- Address theft and misuse issues both proactively and reactively.
- Adapt to industry/location type when approaching security.
- Have constructive conversations with clients about theft when it occurs.
Sponsored by 365 Retail Markets
- Alan Munson, VP Business Development, 365 Retail Markets – Moderator
- Amandeep Singh, Strategy & Innovation Manager – Canteen Technology, Canteen Canada
- Louis Baresh, Sales Manager, Executive Refreshments
- Elijah Schmunk, General Manager, Moran Refreshments
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
If you need assistance registering, please contact Membership at email@example.com.