Register here to view eighteen recorded educational sessions from Together in 2021. Fifteen hours of educational content is at your fingertips to ensure your business stays profitable, efficient, and on track to its goals. Included sessions listed by track:
Opening General Session
- Capitalizing on the Competition and the Unattended Retail Surge
- Digital Diligence: Think Big and Leverage the Internet
- So You Survived 4G and EMV (Maybe), Now What?
- Trending Technologies in Convenience Services
Taking Trends to the Bank
- The Future of Convenience Services: Are You Now a Retailer?
- The New Landscape of Payments Acceptance
- Results from the 2020 NAMA Industry Census Report
- How to be a Sustainability Expert in the Eyes of Your Client
- Successful Selling Post-Pandemic
Cleaning Up After COVID
- How I Built This: Bean-to-Cup Success for Independent Operators
- Live on Set! How to Produce Videos for Social Media Marketing
- How to Succeed in a Location with a Hybrid Workforce
- Best Practices for Increasing Better for You Offerings
- A Capitol View - An Update from NAMA's Government Affairs Team
- These Are My People: Hiring Trends That Bring the Best to Your Business
- Penny for Your Thoughts: Updates from the U.S. Mint
- Diverse and Inclusive Workplaces: How to Effectuate a Culture that Benefits Everyone, Including the Employer
- Passing the Torch: Preparing the Next Generation of Leaders
If you need assistance registering, please contact Membership at email@example.com.