Addressing Food and Health Safety in Convenience Services: Tips From the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Ensuring food safety compliance remains a paramount concern in the convenience services industry, driven by the escalating demand for fresh and health-conscious products, the influx of new consumers, and the industry's vulnerability to intense scrutiny, where a minor oversight can magnify into a critical issue. Carolyn White, Retail Food Specialist at the U.S. Food & Drug Administration, will offer guidance on this pressing issue. So operators can ensure the safety of their business and consumers, this webcast will:
- Overview what is normally inspected in a vending, micro market, and pantry services operation and detail how inspections are conducted.
- List food safety variables/pain points that may be considered the responsibility of the client location.
- Overview protocol/next steps for common food safety violations.
- Point convenience services operators to resources they can consult to ensure they’re in compliance, including where to check local laws.
- Cover differences between inspections in locations just with pre-packaged foods and inspections in locations with prepared foods.
- Overview typical universal aspects of food safety compliance and what compliance distinctions normally vary by location.
Carolyn White, MPH, Retail Food Specialist at the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
Sponsored by Tyson Foods
If you need assistance registering, please contact Membership at email@example.com.